Parents and Citizens
The Parents and Citizens Association (P&C) aims to promote the interests of the college through encouraging cooperation between the college and its community; assisting in the provision of resources, facilities and amenities for the college; and fostering community interest in educational matters.
Membership of the P&C is open to parents, citizens and carers of students at John Curtin College of the Arts.
The P&C also takes responsibility for the management of the school canteen. It has representatives on the College Council, Grounds Committee, Finance Committee and Environmental Sustainability Committee. The college invites all interested parents/guardians to participate.
The P&C meets on the first Wednesday of most months at 7.00pm in the Staff Room.
2015 P&C Office Bearers
- President: Tania Giles
- Vice President: Noel Kenny
- Secretary: Megan O’Connor
- Treasurer: Gitte Heij
- Executive Committee Members: Catherine Zhoya, Inge MacCarthy, Samantha Cullen, Moya Vincent, Tanya Savery, Wendy Palmer, Chontelle Sands, Ertan Barkman, Jenny Hawkes, Sally Green, Sue Hoolohan, Kate Kenny and Tim Hardy-Atkins
- Canteen Coordinator: Gitte Heij
- Finance Committee: Gitte Heij
- College Board P&C Representative: Cavelle Monck, Tania Giles
Email contacts as follows: