2020 student free days
Friday 6 March
Wednesday, 27 May – PARENT/TEACHER DAY Years 8, 9 and 10.
Monday, 20 July
Friday, 13 November
2020 Term dates
|Term 1||Mon 3 February – Thu 9 April|
|Break||Fri 10 April – Mon 27 April|
|Term 2||Tue 28 April – Fri 3 July|
|Break||Sat 4 July – Sun 19 July|
|Term 3||Mon 20 July – Fri 25 September|
|Break||Sat 26 September – Sun 11 October|
|Term 4||Mon 12 October – Thu 17 December|
- A Department term dates calendar for 2020 can not be provided as each public school develops its own calendar.
- Please contact your school directly for more information about its specific dates, including school development days (student free).
- Students start the school year on Monday 3 February 2020 and end the school year on Thursday 17 December 2020.
- There are six school development days where students do not attend:
- Two of these days are before the school year starts for students and one day is after the school year ends for students.
- Each school schedules another three days throughout the year in consultation with its school board/council and school community.
- All public schools now have the flexibility to trade off school development days except Thursday 30 January 2020 and Friday 31 January 2020.