Skip to main content
Close Menu
View menu
View menu

Feature news

  • JCCA Bush Tucker Garden and Dual Naming Announced

    • Arts

    Nov 07th, 2022

  • You’ll Stop Traffic! Crossing Upgrade at JCCA

    • In the community

    May 17th, 2022

  • Tuba students “Come Together”and take over John Curtin

    • Music

    Sep 20th, 2021

  • Pedaling To Independence – John Curtin College of the Arts Celebrates World Environment Day

    • In the community

    Jun 03rd, 2021

More news

Enrolling your child for 2023

In the Local Community Enrolment Pack folder you will find forms to be completed along with information on Immunisation requirements, a Student Health Brochure and the College Code of Agreement.  This Parent Occupation Groups page is for reference when completing the enrolment form.

Please follow these steps prior to submitting all required documentation:

Step 1: Click, download and save the document/s locally.

Step 2: Fill and save document/s.

Step 3: Deliver to College admin or email the document/s to Enrolments officers: Helen Dixon: [email protected] OR Michelle Kekez: [email protected]

Please complete and submit

The below documents will also need to be provided with the above forms for completion of enrolment.

  • A copy of your child’s birth certificate
  • A copy of your child’s current (dated within 2 months of application) AIR Immunisation history statement. Please note a copy of your child’s immunisation book or records from your GP are no longer accepted
    • To access your statement online head to
      • and sign in to access your Medicare online account. If you don’t have an account, create one and link it to your Medicare online account.
      • Use the Express Plus Medicare mobile app. This can be downloaded to your mobile
  • 3 documents as proof of residence (copies) e.g. current land rates or signed lease agreement showing a minimum of 6 months (2023 renewal lease to be provided), driver’s license, current utility bills
  • A copy of your child’s most recent school report and NAPLAN results

Citizenship: If your child is not an Australian Citizen a copy of the Visa Grant Notice is required and the date of arrival in Australia. Please note if on a Bridging Visa the substantive Visa applies.

Queries regarding the enrolment process, please do not hesitate to contact either Enrolment Officers:

Helen Dixon: [email protected] OR
Michelle Kekez: [email protected]