This site is produced by John Curtin College. It aims in providing comprehensive information about the Department and its services.
This website has been designed to be as accessible to as many users as possible, including:
- people with disabilities who may use assistive technologies,
- those with slower internet connections or less than state of the art equipment,
- rural and regional users, and
- those with non-PC internet devices including hand held devices and mobile phones.
The accessibility features available on this site include:
- instructions for resizing text,
- skip links and a logical tab order to navigate using assistive technologies,
- text-only page, and
- printer-friendly page.
Please note that you can also request to acquire any documents available on the web site by using the Contact Us page.
This page covers four important guides to using this web site in an effort to improve accessibility:
- text resizing – how to resize the text size viewed on screen within the browser to enhance readability,
- using the site – how to use the web site and its features,
- printer friendly – how to print web pages from this web site, and
- plug-ins requirement – how to install optional plug-ins to access some features of this web site.
You can make the text larger or smaller on this site, or on any website you visit by changing the settings on your computer.
To check which version of Internet browser is installed on your machine:
- open your browser
- select Help from the top menu of your browser
- select About (followed by your browser name) from the drop down list.
The screen that comes up will display which browser and version you are using.
How to change the text size
Select View menu, click on Text size and choose either Increase or Decrease the font size.
Select View menu, click on Zoom in or Zoom out
- Internet Explorer
Click on the cog icon in the top right hand corner of the browser window. From the menu that appears, select Zoom In or Zoom Out, or your preferred zoom percentage.
Select View menu, click on Zoom, and then select a size from the list.
Select View menu and click Make Text Bigger to increase the font size or Make Text Smaller to reduce the font size.