Skip to main content
Close Menu
View menu
View menu

Feature news

  • You’ll Stop Traffic! Crossing Upgrade at JCCA

    • In the community

    May 17th, 2022

  • Alumni Packed Line Up at WA Day Festival

    • In the community

    May 31st, 2022

  • Tuba students “Come Together”and take over John Curtin

    • Music

    Sep 20th, 2021

  • Pedaling To Independence – John Curtin College of the Arts Celebrates World Environment Day

    • In the community

    Jun 03rd, 2021

More news
My child is going into Year 11 next year. How do I enrol them?

Our enrolment page covers everything you need to know about eligibility and can be found in the related links at the bottom of this page.

Students going into Year 11 or 12 are required to make an appointment with the Deputy Principal in order to check on subject selection and availability of subjects. For further information please contact our Enrolments Officer on 943550755 or email [email protected]

Looking for more help?

View help