Skip to main content
Close Menu
View menu
View menu

Feature news

  • John Curtin College of the Arts Teacher Wins Prime Minister’s Prize for Science Teaching 

    • Awards + Achievements

    Oct 17th, 2023

  • Admiral Mike Rogers Visits John Curtin College of the Arts

    • Cybersecurity

    Mar 03rd, 2023

  • JCCA Bush Tucker Garden and Dual Naming Announced

    • Arts

    Nov 07th, 2022

  • You’ll Stop Traffic! Crossing Upgrade at JCCA

    • In the community

    May 17th, 2022

More news
I am moving into North Fremantle at the beginning of the year. Can my child attend the college?

North Fremantle is in our catchment area and as such your child will have the right to attend the college as a local student.

You will be asked to provide evidence of residency such as tenancy agreement or land/water rates.

Local enrolment cannot be considered without current proof of residency.

I am moving into North Fremantle in three weeks. Can I have an enrolment pack for my child now?

Please contact the college to request enrolment information on 9435 0755. We will mail you out an application form however we cannot enrol your child without proof of residence. Once you have arrived and settled into your new residence and can provide three pieces of evidence such as driver’s license, tenancy agreement, power or phone bills then we can arrange enrolment.

Looking for more help?

View help